How to obtain VAREFAKTA on foodstuffs
Please send the following information for each product to Varefakta:
- Specifications of ingredients used, including additives listed in order of descending weight. Please use our specification forms.
- Analysis reports to document labelled values in the declaration of nutrients, etc.
- The reports may be prepared following an in-house control or by an independent laboratory.
- Varefakta will prepare typed labelling on the basis of the information submitted.
- The labelling may then be sent to layout. No changes are allowed in information or order of appearance without prior agreement with Varefakta.
Proofs or working drawings of the labelling must be submitted to Varefakta for final approval before printing.
When the finished packaging/labelling is available, Varefakta must receive one copy of each for use in its information activities.