When making pack copies, Varefakta prepares the correct indication of the mandatory labeling information on the food in accordance with current legislation in the country of marketing.
A pack copy is prepared based on a completed specification form and / or data sheets from the customer. Any missing information for the preparation is obtained via correspondence with the customer. When preparing declarations, Varefakta prepares the correct indication of the mandatory labeling information on the food in accordance with the applicable legislation in the country of marketing, including:
- A legal trade name.
- A proper ingredient list.
- Correct QUID (quantity indication).
- Compound ingredients in the ingredient list.
- Ensures that food additives used are permitted in the product in question by checking limit values.
- Correct indication of origin (s) of primary ingredient (s) when required.
- Correct indication of allergenic ingredients.
Correct indication of nutrient content.
- Calculation of energy content based on the stated nutritional values.
- Assessment of whether the nutritional values are in accordance with the ingredient list.
- Ensuring that any enrichment (e.g. with vitamins and/or minerals) is permitted in the product in question and that the customer is informed that there is a requirement for notification or notification.