Varefakta labelling is found on food, nonfood groceries, animal feed, childcare products, cosmetics, feminine hygiene products, bicycle locks, smoke detectors and much more. Products with Varefakta labelling often have a set of criteria that go beyond legislation – which we call requirements. Varefakta requirements are thus stricter than legislation. Varefakta Requirements are all structured in the same way to make them as easy-to-read and user-friendly as possible.
Food (only in Danish)
Coffee and instant coffee (only in Danish)
REQUIREMENTS FOR PET FOOD
Pet food (only in Danish)
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
Dietary supplements (only in Danish)
REQUIREMENTS FOR BICYCLE LOCKS
REQUIREMENTS FOR CHILDREN´S PRODUCTS
Junior- and adult beds (only in Danish)
High chairs (only in Danish)
Pram harness (only in Danish)
REQUIREMENTS FOR COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Cosmetic products (only in Danish)
Varefakta Requirements contain information about:
- the scope of the specific Varefakta requirement,
- minimum requirements for the product group in concern,
- requirements considering information in the declaration,
- a number of examples of the design of declarations with Varefakta labelling,
- a specification of requirements for the individual information,
- requirements concerning instructions for use, if relevant to the product concerned
- description of Varefakta’s mandatory random control of products with Varefakta labelling and associated control results and costs.
Tell your opinion about the Varefaktas Requirements
Varefakta requirements are in an ongoing process and everyone is invited to comment on our requirements.
A hearing like this is the opportunity for you and other stakeholders to give your opinion about what requirements you think should be made for children’s beds, cosmetics or smoke detectors.
In Varefakta’s hearing portal, we provide you as a consumer, producer or supplier with the opportunity and access to participate in hearings and follow the democratic process. Here you can see hearings, give a hearing answer and read someone else’s hearing response. Find the Varefakta requirements you want to give your opinion about and fill in the contact form on the corresponding page.
Do you want to submit a hearing answer:
- fill out the form
- Insert your comment or suggestion
- you will receive an e-mail with a receipt that we have received your hearing answer.
- comments and suggestions are assessed by Varefakta
- and your answer will subsequently be uploaded on this page.
All fields in the form with * are mandatory.